I LOVE my oils… They go everywhere with me! Yup- I’m that girl.
YES they smell really good, and for a long time I thought that’s all they really did and that was fine by me! Turns out they do much much more. One super power they have is: Negative Ions!
Negative ions absorb pollutants from the air and drop them to the ground (true story). Negative ions are said to help with positive mood, elevated energy (Thayer, 1996), and seasonal affective disorder (Thayer, 2006).
If you’ve ever been to places with high levels of negative ions such as a waterfall, the ocean, mountains, or woods then perhaps you’ve noticed an increase in mood and energy? People are DRAWN to these places for healing and rejuvenation.
When we’re stuck in a car, on a plane, or in front of a computer screen levels of positive ions tend to be high (not cool), quality of air lower, pollutants higher.
Enter Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, which increase the amount of available oxygen and of negative ions!!!
So here are the oils I take with me everywhere… the same group I put together for my trip to San Diego to deal with jet lag, germs, muscles aches, digestion, air quality, and mood! Now I just leave this keychain of oils attached to my bag so I have them wherever I go.
Because they’re so strong, you don’t need much. These 2ml vials last a while!
Essential Oil Travel Kit.
- Lavender– Calming and good for bug bites (antiseptic and anti-inflammatory)!
- Peppermint– Aids with motion sickness, headaches, joint aches, and can be used on your leg muscles or feet to help with circulation and lower inflammation. If you’ve ever taken a sniff of it, you know it opens sinuses and aids in focused thinking. Lastly- it’s a great breath freshener!
- Balance– My favorite blend to use when I’m feeling overwhelmed, out of balance, or have changed time zones. It has a grounding woodsy smell.
- On Guard– People swear by this for defending against colds and germs.
- Digest-Zen– I swear by this. When I travel and eat food that doesn’t agree with me, I slather it on my tummy and am shocked every time when in minutes my aches and pains dissipate!
- Lemon– Use as a disinfecting cleaning agent, flavor your water while helping your body to detox, and use it as a possible mood enhancer.
- Orange– Uplifting. It’s a must have, especially when mixed with peppermint.
- Breathe or Deep Blue. You get to choose! One is great for respiratory challenges and stale air, and the other is amazing with muscle aches and pains!
If you’d like to place an order please contact me!
It’s the best way to sample 8 oils at a low cost. It’s just $53. The travel holder and vials are $13 and the oils are $40. If you already have a few of these oils and just want the vials then I’ll subtract $5 for each oil you don’t need filled. If you want to substitute for another type of oil, contact me 🙂
Sending you positive vibes and negative ions!
PS- If you will be sitting at a desk today or traveling, Check this out! It’s a simple run-through of how to sit at your desk, in a car, or on a plane as well as some quick easy stretches…. all in the name of circulation, posture, and musculo-skeletal happiness!